The Industrial Rubber Market is expected to reach USD 38.31 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
Asia Pacific region accounts for the largest share of 31.3% of the market in 2018. The Industrial Rubber Market is anticipated to witness increasing demand from India, China, and other countries of the region. It is a leading region in terms of consumption and production of rubber. An emerging trend in this region is to manufacture bicycle and motorcycle tires. Many stakeholders are showing interest in the production of car and truck tires, and this is projected to overhaul the manufacturing of motorcycle and bicycle tire business in the region. This region also boasts of an active automotive market. In economies such as Sri Lanka, India, and Bangladesh, there is a substantial demand for automobiles used for industrial purposes.
Leading players of Industrial Rubber market include:
Sinopec, Lanxess, The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, ExxonMobil, Kumho Petrochemical, TSRC Corporation, Nizhnekamskneftekhim,JSR Corporation, LG Chem, Versalis S.P.A., Zeon Corporation, PetroChina, Sibur, Group Dynasol, Kraton Corporation.
Get the sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1703
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Product Type, Type, End Users, Process, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Mechanical Rubber Good
- Rubber Belt
- Rubber Hose
- Rubber Roofing
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Synthetic Rubber
- Natural Rubber
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Building Construction
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Electrical Electronics
Process Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Molding Casting
- Roller Die
The key geographical regions analyzed in the report are:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Further key findings of the report suggested that:
- The Industrial Rubber Market is estimated to reach USD 38.31 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period.
- The synthetic rubber type accounts for a larger share of 63.8% in 2018.
- The Mechanical Rubber Good product type is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 4.4% during the forecast period.
- The building and construction end user segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 4.6% during the forecast period.
- Increasing construction activities in developing economies is also an essential factor enhancing the current demand. Several governments in the Asia Pacific are investing in both public and private enterprises to support infrastructure in countries like India and China.
- Numerous airports, highways, metros, other smart city projects are initiated in these economies. These projects are assumed to increase demand during the forecast period in the Asia Pacific region.
- Demand for fuel-efficiency, light-weight vehicles, and environment-friendly automotive parts also has been influencing the automotive industry in adopting eco-friendly industrial rubber…Continue
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Rising use in furnaces
Chapter 4. Industrial Rubber Segmentation Impact Analysis
4.1. Industrial Rubber Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Rubber Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
Request for Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1703
We are grateful to you for reading our report. If you wish to find more details of the report or want a customization, contact us. You can get a detailed information of the entire research here. If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.