Users of the Coinbase Pro account can easily convert the tokens from fiat currencies. You can use the fiat currency to complete this process in your Coinbase Pro account. People who have completed the identity verification process can easily swap cryptos using the Coinbase Pro login account by following the path that we are going to mention below on this page. All you need to do is, keep reading this post till the end to convert fiat currency to digital currency. You can use your mobile or computer to complete the token swapping process. Make sure to provide the Coinbase Pro login password and username information correctly to avoid login issues.
Way to swap cryptos in Coinbase Pro account
You can visit the CoinbasePro.com site or use the Coinbase Pro mobile app to complete this process. The quick steps that will let you convert fiat currency to digital currency are given below:
- Open the Coinbase mobile app or visit the CoinbasePro.com webpage
- Using the Coinbase Pro account username and password details, sign in to your account
- Now, you need to head to the top of the homepage
- Then, find and click the ‘Buy/Sell’ option from here
- Get to the ‘Convert’ button and click on it
- Now, you are asked to enter the amount of the fiat money
- Then, choose your local currency and click the ‘Confirm’ button
- Finally, the fiat amount of cryptocurrency will be converted to local currency
After approaching the above steps, you will be able to swap the fiat currency to local currency. In case you are getting any type of error then retype the amount in the respective field correctly to avoid the issue.
In short, Coinbase Pro allows you to swap tokens easily. In case you are not familiar with the procedure to convert fiat money to local currency then you need can easily do so by approaching the instructions that we have given above on this page. In case you are getting login issues while accessing the Coinbase Pro login account then you need to retype the details or reset the password of your Coinbase Pro account to fix this issue.