Earthlink email does not let you face any problems while using its services, but occasionally things might go wrong. In such a case, you can quickly fix the problems without any stress, as some basic steps can resolve the problems. Moreover, there are times too when you can't fix the problem on your own. If you are wondering why Earthlink Webmail Not Working, it may be due to internet issues or email settings errors. Besides, this post provides you with all the information you need to resolve your Earthlink issues. The given information can help you get rid of the issues within a few minutes. All you need to do is read the given information.
Major reasons behind Earthlink email not working
There can be various assumptions regarding the Earthlink Webmail Not Working issue but here is a list of all the possible reasons they are as follows:
- EarthLink webmail server is down.
- EarthLink hacked.
- Poor internet connection.
- The Earthlink Webmail might be facing temporary outrage
- User has been blocked temporarily from reaching webmail due to system malware infection
- Entering the wrong username and password to access the EarthLink account.
- Incorrect email settings also lead to EarthLink not receiving email problems.
How To Fix Earthlink Email Issues on iPhone
The first step in troubleshooting is to check the connection of your iPhone. Make sure it is connected to a strong WiFi network, and if the wifi does not work, try using mobile data.
- You can also open the Settings app on your iPhone, select Mail, and then Accounts.
- After selecting Earthlink as your email address, enter your full email address and password in the username and password fields, respectively.
- Enter the hostname earthlink site and the port value
- Select Yes of SSL/TLS certificate and Run the test
You will now be able to enable the email settings and no longer see the Earthlink Webmail Not Working issue. Furthermore, if the problem persists, contact the technical support team.
Fix Earthlink Email Issues on Android
Make sure your Android device has enough internet speed to access your Earthlink email account. You may want to try connecting your device to a different WiFi network to optimize your internet speed.
- The next step is to open the email app on your device.
- Go to the email settings and add an account.
- After selecting Other, you must enter the email address.
- Also, provide a password and choose POP3 for incoming server mail.
- Enter pop.earthlink.net, choose SSL as the security type, and choose port 587.
- Use earthlink site for outgoing mail, SSL for communication security, and Port 587 for outgoing mail.
Reference: Earthlink Webmail Not Working