Global Behavioral Health Services Market is expected to cross USD 146.3 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 3.4 %.
Behavioral health services are healthcare organizations that provide medical services, mental health services, and substance abuse. There are many types of behavioral health services that a person may need. The number of behavioral health services cases is increasing globally, fueling the market growth. Around 7.4% of children aged 3-18 years are diagnosed with behavioral health problems every year in the US. Behavioral health services are the second-highest contributor to global disability and an estimated 30% to 40% of people across the globe live with behavioral health services.
Browse Sample of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8433
Behavioral health services are most common in low- and middle-income countries, and this disorder requires lifelong care to manage.
Rising awareness of behavioral health issues is expected to create favorable market prospects for behavioral health service providers.
- Growing global geriatric population.
- Increasing prevalence of mental disorders. Globally 300 million people are affected by mental disorders.
- Rising demand for behavioral health treatment
- Clinical advancements in therapy
- Online counseling programs and daycare services
- Increasing research and development of new drugs to treat behavioral health disorders.
- Raising awareness of behavioral health services.
- High treatment costs
- Lack of trained mental healthcare providers
- Limited primary care services
By Services Type
- Inpatient hospital treatment: The largest segment of the market. Inpatient hospital treatment is effectively designed to treat patients with acute behavioral health problems. This includes hospitalization of the patient for a short duration of time.
- Outpatient counseling: This disorder generally afflicts elderly people. In this therapy, the patient continues to live at home with continued physician oversight and medication management whereas outpatient counseling involves group therapy sessions and life skill workshops to give the patient the tools to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Home-Based Treatment Services: This service is provided face to face at home to address the symptoms to the patient as the result of psychiatric disorder.
- Emergency Mental Health Services: this type of service is given when the patient’s behavior is out of control that the person must be treated immediately to avoid injury to themselves or others.
- Others: Various other types of services are also available such as substance abuse, serious mental illness, and bipolar disorder.
By Disorder Type
- Anxiety Disorder: The largest segment of the market. It is considered one of the common mental illnesses in the US. Around 40 million adults in the US suffer through anxiety disorder every year.
- Bipolar Disorders: It is also known as manic depressive disorder. It is brain disorder that causes unusual changes in mood, energy, and activity levels. It is estimated that around 7 million adults in US are diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2018.
- Depression: It is a leading cause of disability worldwide. Depression is serious mental health condition that requires immediate medical care. More than 17 million US adult’s population had at least one major depressive disorder in the past year.
- Eating Disorder: It is a common disorder found in both men and women.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PSTD): It is a disorder that develops in people who have experienced a dangerous event in their life. Around 3.6% of adults in the US are diagnosed with PSTD in recent years.
- Substance Abuse Disorder: Specific types of substances such as opioids, alcohol, or hallucinogens can lead to substance abuse disorder. The most common type of substance abuse disorder includes tobacco, cannabis, and alcohol.
- Others: Other type of disorders includes schizophrenia, insomnia, disruptive behavioral disorders, and pervasive development disorder.
- Providers: The provider’s segment is further sub-segmented into hospitals and clinics and community centers.
- Hospitals and Clinics: The largest segment, hospitals, and clinics are usually the primary points for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of individuals afflicted with behavioral health services. Growing awareness and increasing efficiency of behavioral health services are projected to drive the growth of this segment during the forecast period.
- Community Centers: A small segment. This center provides immediate services and rudimentary drugs for behavioral health disorders.
- Patients: Various drugs are used for the treatment of behavioral health services, which can be easily available in online pharmacy.
- Others: This segment includes home care and senior citizen centers.
- Americas: The largest regional market. The prevalence of behavioral health services is high in the Americas. The region also has a well-established healthcare industry. Out of the entire population, around 2% of people in the US were suffering from behavioral health services in 2017.
- Europe: An increasing geriatric population is leading to a rise in the number of behavioral health services.
- Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing regional market. Asia-Pacific is seeing a surge in the number of people afflicted with behavioral health services due to the clinical advancement in therapy. Behavioral health services are an increasing problem in Asia. Approximately 3000 patients were diagnosed with behavioral health disorders in Korea in 2017, whereas in Japan, around 298 people were diagnosed with behavioral health disorders in 2017.
- Middle East Africa: The smallest market due to limited healthcare infrastructure and a very young population.
Browse More Details of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/behavioral-health-services-market-8433